Even though PlayStation and Sony have announced their non-participation in E3 2019, that does not mean that developers are not bringing PS4 games to the show.
Publishers like Bethesda, Electronic Arts, and the like are ever present at the convention, and PS4 is a huge platform for these games.
PS4 Titles confirmed for E3 2019:
- Anthem (EA Play)
- Apex Legends
- Battlefield V (EA Play)
- Bee Simulator
- Borderlands 3
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Doom Eternal
- Dying Light 2
- FIFA 20
- Fortnite (Summer Block Party)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
- The Fisherman – Fishing Planet
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
- The Riftbreaker
- The Sinking City
- The Walking Dead: Onslaught
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
- WRC 8
The desire to show off its games differently is why Sony decided to pull out of E3 2019. In a statement to press late last year, the company stated that “as the industry evolves, Sony Interactive Entertainment continues to look for inventive opportunities to engage the community.
PlayStation fans mean the world to us and we always want to innovate, think differently and experiment with new ways to delight gamers. As a result, we have decided not to participate in E3 in 2019. We are exploring new and familiar ways to engage our community in 2019 and can’t wait to share our plans with you.”
Trophy hunter and dedicated completionist, love to talk all things games!