Batman: Arkham Knight is scheduled to get some new DLC tomorrow, November 24th, so a huge update for the game was rolled out today. Batman: Arkham Knight Update 1.11 contains the following improvements and additions:
- Robin can now Quickfire Explosive Gel with R2, R2, plus Special Combo version in the usual way.
- Azrael now has Detective Mode and the Disruptor.
- All three DLC characters now have Critical Strikes, FreeFlow Focus Mk II, Blade Dodge Takedown, and armor upgrades.
- Harley and Batgirl now have Aerial Juggle and Special Combo Boost (RH already had these).
- Batgirl has new Special Combo moves: Multi Ground Takedown, Disarm and Destroy, Batarang, Explosive Gel, and Batclaw.
- Batgirl also has Batclaw Super Slam and Batclaw Weapon Disarm.
- Suit damage glitch has been fixed – you can now swap away from and back to the v8.03 and still see damage in story mode
- ‘Knightfall glitch’ has been fixed – you no longer get an objective marker for the GCPD roof despite already triggering the Knightfall Protocol
- GCPD Lockdown AR Challenges: Shark Bait, round-based combat in the dock building, and Jailbreak, the GCPD predator environment
- Predator Character Switch: Select character on non-Dual Play predator maps, with unique objectives.
Be sure to get the update to get the best Arkham Knight experience possible!