EA has released the FIFA 20 update 1.07 patch notes, which provides a lot of balance changes to the sports title.
The update includes improvements to the camera, CPU players, and changes aspects of the FUT and Volta Football modes. You can check out the FIFA 20 update 1.07 patch notes here. Below you can find the changes that have been made to the FUT mode.
- Desyncs when watching a FUT Champions Channel replay in some situations.
- A non-functional button callout was present on the Squad Builder screen when making a Concept Squad.
- Turquoise blue bar was still displaying on the Season Objectives tile when a different tile was being highlighted.
- The My Friends text was displaying as ‘Undefined’ in some situations on the Team Select screen in FUT Friendlies Couch Play.
- In some rare instances, players were incorrectly unable to find opponents in FUT Rivals.
- Corrected the lighting of the Opponent’s Squad screen to match the lighting normally used in the Squad screen.
- PC Only: In some situations, the various tabs at the top of the Squad screen were not displaying after toggling back and forth between screens repeatedly.
- PC Only: Sometimes, on the Squad screen, the arrows and numbers from the Formation option would display for the other options.
FIFA 20 is available now on PS4.