Following the major patch 1.0.3 released previously, Ubisoft is following up with more changes to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint with patch 220.127.116.11. Not only do you get access to the raid, but the developers have added a ton of customisation options that will definitely delight both old and new players in Ghost Recon Breakpoint latest patch.
At the start of the third-person tactical shooter, players will now have access to over 40 additional items that have now been unlocked, letting you kit out your Ghost in more ways than ever before. Such items include:
- 5 vests (5.11 TACTEC Plate Carrier, 5.11 VTAC LBE, Blackhawk STRIKE Cutaway, Crye AVS1000, Blackhawk Strike Shoulder Pad)
- 5 pants (5.11 Apex, 5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant, Jeans, Cargo, Chino)
- 5 headgear (Crye Airframe, Reversed Cap, Military Cap, Berret, ACH Helmet)
- 2 gloves (S&S WetWorX, S&S WetWorX Assault)
- 4 boots (Under Armour Alegent, Under Armour Valsetz RTS, Under Armour Speed Freek, Under Armour Shoes Infiltrator)
- 4 gear paints (Gray Solid, Red Solid, Blue Solid, Coyote Brown Solid)
- 1 shirt (Vasily Sniper)
- 1 eyewear (Gatorz Magnum Sunglasses)
- 1 karambit (Casper)
- 4 emotes (Shotgun, Pistol, Rifle, Sniper)
- 4 emblems (Red Fox, Lion, Grizzly Bear, Golden Eagle)
- 4 card banners (Urban Tech, Mountain, Swamp, Coastal)
Ghost Recon Breakpoint will also now let players change both their facial features as well as their gender at any time, all you need to do is access the menu. Of course, the full patch notes include plenty of other bug fixes and additions as well, which you can read here.