The new weekly deals for PlayStation are now live on the PSN (US), giving players plenty of discounts on big titles and collections, and the focus is on a bunch of retro PS4 games, so grab them while you still can.
The PlayStation Retro Sale features loads of old-school goodness to be had, and is definitely aimed at those who have missed out on the gems of yesteryear, especially with the compilations.
The Spyro + Crash Remastered Bundle is going for $41, BioShock: The Collection for $15, and you can even get the Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle for a cool $40. Racing fans will be excited as the Wipeout Omega Collection is on sale for a measly $8, while Konami’s Castlevania Anniversary Collection can be added to your vault for $14.
Of course, you can always purchase the individual games instead of the bundles, and they have their own sets of discounts too during the PlayStation Retro Sale.
Several standalone titles deserve to be highlighted, such as Yakuza Kiwami 2 for $25, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is only $18. Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered is $15, and Shadow of the Colossus for the PS4 goes for just $13. Double Fine’s Psychonauts can be yours for only $2.50.
Here’s a list of the notable deals that you might wanna check out during the PlayStation Retro Sale:
- Spyro + Crash Remastered Bundle – $41
- Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle – $40
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir – $30
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 – $25
- Hitman HD Enhanced Collection – $24
- Dark Souls Remastered – $24
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen – $18
- Shenmue 1 & 2 – $18
- Jak and Daxter Bundle – $16
- Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass – $15
- BioShock: The Collection – $15
- Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered – $15
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection – $14
- Shadow of the Colossus – $13
- Castlevania Requiem – $12
- Wipeout Omega Collection – $8
- Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition – $6
- Psychonauts – $2.50