Red Dead Redemption, the masterpiece from Rockstar, has new online content with its Frontier Pursuit update. With this new update, players will gain immediate access to a new role. Also, you will be able to play Frontier Pursuits on PS4 without PS Plus until September 16. The main introduction with this update is three new Frontier Pursuits that feature unique paths with themed activities. In Frontier Pursuits, you can become a bounty hunter, undergo an entrepreneurial venture or even unearth valuable and arcane treasures.
You can focus on one of Red Dead Online: Frontier Pursuits‘ three roles, or simultaneously progress in all of them. In addition to these three new roles, the update also includes plenty of new features and new content:
- New items, weapons, clothing, and horse-drawn vehicles
- Directional damage indicators to display where your character is hit
- Additional horse breeds
- The ability to change your character’s appearance without resetting progress
- Expanded custom outfit slots
- Red Dead Online: Frontier Pursuits introduces the ability to name saved outfits
- Role-specific Free Roam Events
- Increased selling prices for looted Jewelry
- Increased movement and animations speeds for more responsive combat (including aiming, cocking and reloading), faster looting and more
- Additional game balancing and improvements
Red Dead Online: Frontier Pursuits – Trade Perks
For those who choose the Trader role, there are some additional perks. Traders on PS4 will receive a free Butcher’s Table through October 14. As well, if you rank to level 5 in the Trader role you will unlock the Trader’s Weapon Locker, to manage your weapon inventory from camp. Lastly, players that reach that level will also get the Trader Camp Theme through October 14.
Red Dead Online: Frontier Pursuits is available now. Remember, you can play without PS Plus until September 16!
In another news, a new Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer just debuted, watch it right here.